Did you know that you have only 19 million DNA genes in your body and 5-10 million microbial genes living in your gut?! You’re essentially more bacteria than human!! And these microbes are crucial for your health, your fitness, and the regulation of your weight!
In this video we delve in to:
- why you constantly feel hungry
- why you have uncontrollable cravings
- why you can’t lose weight loose weight
- your body fat percentage
- Check out this study on humans which demonstrates that the gut microbiome makes it harder to lose weight.
- This blog post by Ben Greenfield is really helpful for outlining all of the potential health issues connected to the gut, and what you can do about them.
- Click here to read about the study of gut microbiome in lean and obese mice.
- Gut is a really good book, introducing all things gut related. It’s easy to understand and very useful.
- Click here for more information debunking the calories in vs calories out theory of weight loss.
Hello! I’m Nat. I’m an amateur boxer and proud owner of Punch Club! I’m passionate about boxing, about Punch Club, and about my own health and fitness.
I’ve been competing nationally and internationally in sport since I was 12 years old! I’m hoping to drop some knowledge and inspire you to learn more about your health and fitness.
You can give me a shout at any time: email@example.com