Your gut could be messing up your fitness and weight loss efforts. It could be causing gas, bloating, constipation or diarrhea, brain fog, mood issues, and poor immunity. I should know, I have had all of these issues for most of my adult life!
In this video we delve into:
- how do you know if you’ve got gut dysbiosis?
- what are the causes of gut dysbiosis?
- eating too much, too often, and too many carbs
- gluten intolerance
- enzymes and gut bacteria
- This is a great article discussing all the ways your gut can go wrong!
- Intermittent fasting is the single most profound starting point for healing the gut that I know of, as discussed here with fasting expert Dr Jason Fung
- Dr Myhill specialises in chronic fatigue and discusses here the problems of overloading the upper gut with carbs and sugar.
- I mentioned antibiotics, and this great article demonstrates the specific correlation between antibiotic use and weight gain.
Hello! I’m Nat. I’m an amateur boxer and proud owner of Punch Club! I’m passionate about boxing, about Punch Club, and about my own health and fitness.
I’ve been competing nationally and internationally in sport since I was 12 years old! I’m hoping to drop some knowledge and inspire you to learn more about your health and fitness.
You can give me a shout at any time: email@example.com